Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm Terrible at This

And I even swore to myself I'd write entries regularly. More than once a week, even!

Well, I promise I didn't die. I have been theatering, amongst other catastrophes.

I have been Assistant Costume Designer/kinda-sorta-not-really part-time Costume Mistress for Aristophanes' "The Frogs". It has been extraordinarily stressful and time consuming and absolutely amazing.

Also, I am in the process of ending my marriage. I would prefer to not answer questions about this, but I do want my friends to know. If you absolutely must ask, private posts or email is what I will answer.

Much love, kids.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're ok, my love. I hoped you'd just taken more time for yourself, sans internet. I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. It's not our business to know the details unless and until you decide you want to discuss it. If/when that time comes, we'll be here to listen. Until then, how is "The Frogs"coming along?

    ReplyDelete